Take our FREE eligibility quiz. Start Now

Adjustment of Status (Green Card)

Adjustment of Status (Green Card)

Adjustment of status allows US Citizens to apply for the Lawful Permanent Residence of their immediate family members who are currently in the United States.

This includes children under 21, parents, and spouses.

Who is eligible for adjustment of status?

Adjustment of status only applies to those who are currently in the United States, and extends to the spouse, parents and children of the US Citizen.

The citizen’s immediate family members must have entered the US under a valid visa or visa waiver program, and must not have a criminal history.

The US citizen’s parents must be older than 21, and the children of the citizen must be younger than 21.

If your family members don’t meet all of the requirements, don’t give up hope just yet. In some cases, they may still be eligible for a Green Card. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney to weigh all of your options!

How can Monument Immigration help with adjustment of status?

Our firm will tell you exactly what’s required for your application. We’ll help you put together your application information, and also prepare your submission to the federal government accurately and quickly.

After receiving your documentation and information, we can typically submit your application within just 48 business hours.

Besides the application process, we’ll also help prepare you for any interviews necessary to complete your application

How long does adjustment of status take?

Adjustment of status applications are usually processed within 6 months of submission to the government.

Why should I apply for adjustment of status?

Adjustment of status allows your children, parents or spouse to enjoy the full benefits of a US Green Card by switching over from their previous visa or visa waiver program.

That means being able to live and work in the US legally.

How much does an adjustment of status consultation cost?

For adjustment of status, we charge a no-hassle flat fee of just $2500. We believe in highly competitive rates for everyone trying to achieve the American Dream, and that also means providing fair, interest-free payment plans for our services.

And if you decide to pay in full instead of picking a payment plan, you’ll also receive a 10% discount.

Also bear in mind that the government fee for filing an adjustment of status is $1760.

Free Eligibility Quiz

Only pay if your case is approved! Fill out the form below, and let's figure out if you're eligible. It's 100% free and you only pay if your case is approved.

© 2018 Monument Immigration LLC. All rights reserved. Legal Marketing by Legal Legends